(as of Sep 30,2020 19:16:09 UTC – Details)
The Amazon Echo Show 8 is a new amazing device with features such as streaming onscreen videos and audios, video calls, snapping selfies, night mode, importing Facebook photos to home screen, playing radio and podcasts, customizing Alexa’s accent, voice shopping, news updates and most significantly Amazon’s voice-controlled personal assistant (Alexa) to automate your smart home devices and appliances.
There’s so much that you can get overwhelmed, but don’t worry; this comprehensive manual will teach you everything you need to know about your Amazon Echo Show 8, including shortcuts, advanced hacks, tips, and tricks to get the most out of your Echo Show 8 gadget.
This guide has been arranged to suit both beginners and old users of the Amazon Echo Show devices, including switchers from Apple Homepod and Google Home devices. So, if you really want to optimize the performance of your Echo Show 8 and boost productivity, efficiency and become an expert, then this guide is a must-have; the manual is complete, illustrative, and easy to understand.
What you’ll learn from this guide include:
- Overview of Echo Show 8
- Setting up your Amazon Echo Show 8
- Setup Alexa Voice Profiles
- Setup Amazon Household & FreeTime
- Customize the Home Screen on Your Echo Show
- Add Amazon & Facebook Photos to Echo Show Home Screen
- Set up Routines
- Alexa Blueprint
- Listen to Radio & Podcasts on Amazon Echo Show
- Listen to Music on Amazon Echo Show
- Listen to Audiobooks on Amazon Echo Show
- Using Skype on Echo Show
- Watch YouTube, Netflix & Amazon Prime Videos
- Setup Smart Home Devices & Control your Appliances
- Alexa Intercom, Drop-In, and Privacy
- Phone Calls and Messaging
- Setting up IFTTT
- Get Weather & Traffic Updates
- Flash Briefings
- Reminder, Timers & Alarms
- Alexa Skills, Questions & Eastern Eggs
- And other Amazon Echo Show Settings
Don’t wait, get this guide now by clicking the BUY NOW button and learn everything about your Echo Show 8!