(as of Sep 19,2020 00:30:04 UTC – Details)
PROBABLY THE EASIEST WAY TO BECOME A GARDENER…
WITHOUT LOTS OF SPACE, NOR BIG MONEY TO START WITH!
More and more people during these modern times are turning their eyes to nature, healthy food, more natural environment – things that represent and fill us with peace, beauty, and happiness.
And gardening is one of the great ways to do it. Unfortunately, most of us don’t have an opportunity to rest in a huge garden or lots of space to pursue our creativity, but…
There is a way to bring that nature to your own home, even if you are not in this kind of environment. I call this method: "Container Gardening" – not only it is an amazing chance for smaller home’s owners; in some cases, this type of gardening is much better than the traditional one:
No weeding, fewer disease problems, seasonal flexibility, mobility, versatility, and many other advantages. We will dive deeper into those throughout this book.
Not only that, I will also teach you everything you need to know about this amazing gardening method: from the moment you choose a seed to plant, to the beautiful flower that will make your home cozier, or delicious fruits, vegetables, and berries on your breakfast table.
Here’s just a fraction of what’s inside:
- Why container gardening over traditional type? Differences and advantages explained in detail
- How to start? Container’s gardening for beginners- complete guide
- 7 easy-to-plant seasonal vegetables (perfect for beginners)
- How to nurture your plants to get the best harvest no matter your location?
- 8 crucial techniques to grow and maintain your Container Garden
- Indoor Gardening vs. Outdoor Gardening? What are the differences?
- Should you grow organic? The truth about organic gardening
- When and how to harvest? Figure out the perfect time for best plants
- Everything you need to know about vegetable, plat-tree, and herb repotting
- Most common mistakes every gardening beginners must avoid
- Much much more…
And keep in mind that you don’t have to be some horticulture expert or even an average gardener to start, this book will take you by the hand and lead through every single step!
So don’t wait, scroll up, click on "Buy Now" and Start Reading!