(as of Sep 22,2020 23:38:27 UTC – Details)
Updated for 2018. Compact and affordable, Fodor’s Amsterdam 25 Best is a great travel companion for travelers who want a light, easy-to-pack guidebook to one of Europe’s most exciting cities.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor’s Amsterdam 25 Best offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit, providing great places to shop, eat, sleep, and drink for every budget.
- PULLOUT MAP: A handy, weather-resistant pullout city map provides essential information.
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND MAPS: Full-color pictures and full-size street maps cover the best Amsterdam has to offer, all in an easy-to-use package.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: Save time and space by having Amsterdam’s top 25 sights and experiences in one convenient guidebook. Neighborhood walks show off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas. Plan excursions outside the city with the Farther Afield section.
- PRACTICAL TIPS AND PHRASES: Travel like a local with our Need to Know section, filled with useful travel tips and essential Dutch phrases.
- COVERS: Anne Frankhuis, Museum Het Rembrandthuis, Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Singel canal.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts.