points - Details)
Do you have a dream of being a wealthy real estate investor but absolutely don’t want to be a stressed out landlord dealing with an array of bad tenants, repair calls in the middle of the night, and empty units?
What if I told you rental property investing can be easy, stress free, and effortless?
What if you could purchase a rental property for less than the cost of a souped-up Lexus?
What if financial freedom was only 2-5 rental properties away?
Most real estate gurus are teaching people to invest in real estate they can’t afford and telling them to wait to enjoy their profits in 30 years.
This book is about investing in sub $30k properties (under $30,000) and becoming a wealthy real estate investor enjoying the profits now, rather than later…with only 2-5 properties instead of hundreds or overly priced properties.
Building a rental property empire shouldn’t be a tough job, you shouldn’t have to worry about toilet bowl calls in the middle of the night, and you shouldn’t pay more than $40k (on average) for your property.
Buying rentals should be fun, easy, stress free, and affordable for most pocketbooks.
Yes, I said it. AFFORDABLE.
This book on investing in rental properties for beginners is the foundation of what I’ve built 47,000 person social media platform on – helping the average person get involved in rental properties on an average income, and building the cash flow of their dreams with 2-5 properties. That’s it.
This will teach you (the ordinary investor) how to tailor your investment strategy to your pocketbooks (and no one else’s). You don’t need to ask your parents or friends for loans because the best approach to building a rental portfolio is by purchasing units in modest neighborhoods that offer really high rents (i.e. purchase a $44,000 rental that earns $1200 a month in rents).
If being a real estate investor is your dream and being a landlord is not, this is the book for you! The author will personally take you through the steps she’s used on over 560 people to build their dream income and lifestyle.
Here’s some of what you’ll discover in this book:
- Find what the best market/price for your investment portfolio should be for your budget;
- Learn how to invest out of state EASILY and EFFORTLESSLY to build your portfolio;
- How to find low cost properties and analyze them to make sure you are choosing the right property;
- How NOT to be swindled out of thousands by contractors;
- The Three KEY FACTORS that determine whether it’s a good deal or not;
- How vacancy rates is a MADE UP NUMBER and how to professionally analyze any rental market;
- The difference between a rental property owner versus landlord – and how that impacts your investment strategy;
- That there is such a thing as a profitable and compassionate real estate investor, and you can do your part to offer long term affordable housing and stop the middle class squeeze;
If you’re ready to turn your dreams of being a real estate investor into a reality, then hit the BUY NOW button!