(as of Oct 09,2020 21:06:50 UTC – Details)
Inside this book you'll discover:
- The value of setting goals and creating routines.
- Why marketing isn't evil and why every artist should embrace it.
- The "preeminence mindset" and how it will impact your art career.
- Why artists and works of art need a narrative.
- How to convey the emotional value of your art.
- How to pick a gallery, and why galleries in this type of location sell more.
- How to select print ad sizes and publications.
- Who you should be sending direct mail to and how often.
- Topics you should cover on your website and in social media.
- The one thing you may be doing that you should NEVER do in social media.
- How to develop your brand as an artist.
- Techniques used by professional marketers to get more exposure for less money.
- How to make the most of a fine art fair.
- The 7 things you should do to establish your position as an expert.