points - Details)
Note to Readers: Publisher does not guarantee quality or access to any included digital components if book is purchased through a third-party seller.
Updated to reflect ASWB’s revised 2018 test blueprint used for test construction.
Includes 6 months’ free ExamPrepConnect Digital Access with print purchase!
Written by a renowned social work educator rather than an unknown at a test preparation company, this thoroughly updated guide helps readers identify their weak areas so they know what to focus on to pass the ASWB Masters licensure exam! Reviewers applaud the book’s unique test-taking tips and strategies, which are based on the author’s extensive knowledge of the exam. A thorough review of the four content areas of the updated Masters exam is provided. The 170-question practice test with explanations of the correct answers mirrors the actual exam in length and structure. This invaluable guide has been praised by social workers across the country as essential to passing the ASWB Masters Exam on the first attempt!
- Updated to reflect ASWB’s revised 2018 test blueprint used for test construction
- Content available digitally via ExamPrepConnect for study on the go
- Written by a renowned social work educator who has helped thousands of test takers pass the exam through her invaluable workshops
- Provides a thorough content review of the four core areas of the updated Masters examination: human development, diversity, and behavior in the environment; assessment and intervention planning; interventions with clients/client systems; and professional relationships, values and ethics
- Readers applaud the invaluable tips for how to read the questions, overcome test anxiety, avoid common pitfalls, and assess one’s learning style, all of which help foster exam confidence
- Begins with a self-assessment to help identify areas of strength and weakness
- A full practice test with 170 questions that mirrors the actual ASWB Masters Exam in length, structure, and content, with detailed explanations of the correct answers
- Identifies the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities statements (KSAs) for each question so test-takers can easily locate relevant source materials for further study
- Questions are distinct from those in the author’s second edition Social Work ASWB Masters Practice Test
- All the high-quality content from the book!
- Personalized study plan based on your exam date
- Lessons and flashcards that provide information about the exam, test-taking tips, and key terms
- Timed practice test plus the ability to study by topic to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Discussion board to connect with your social work exam prep community
- Games to make studying fun
See access details inside book.
From the Publisher
Readers applaud the inevitable tips for how to read the questions, overcome test anxiety, avoid common pitfalls, and assess one’s learning style which help foster exam confidence.
Identifies the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities statements (KSAs) for each question so test-takers can easily locate relevant source materials for further study.
A full practice test with 170 questions that mirrors the actual ASWB Clinical Exam in length, structure, and content, with detailed explanations of the correct answers.