(as of Sep 20,2020 12:18:46 UTC – Details)
All she wanted was a peaceful holiday
A sweet holiday romance from USA Today Bestselling Author Shanna Hatfield
Determined to escape an unwelcome suitor, Ginny Granger flees to her brother’s home in Eastern Oregon for the holiday season. Returning to the community where she spent her childhood years, she plans to relax and enjoy a peaceful visit. Not expecting to encounter the boy she once loved, her exile proves to be anything but restful.
A talented carpenter, Blake Stratton enjoys a simple existence in the small western town of Hardman. With honest work and good friends, his life is nearly perfect, at least until the day Ginny Granger arrives, setting him on his ear and turning his world upside down. Infuriated by her meddling presence, he’s further exasperated to discover she kept a Christmas token he gave her along with his heart the day she left town many years ago.
Full of laughter and love, The Christmas Token is a perfect read for holiday fun.
Enjoy all the books in the Hardman Holidays series!
- The Christmas Bargain (Hardman Holidays, Book 1) When Luke Granger calls in a long overdue loan, he reluctantly accepts a bargain in lieu of payment from the shiftless farmer who barters his daughter to settle his debt.
- The Christmas Token (Hardman Holidays, Book 2) Determined to escape an unwelcome suitor, Ginny Granger flees to her brother’s home in Eastern Oregon for the holiday season. The last thing she expects is to encounter the boy she once loved, her exile proves to be anything but restful.
- The Christmas Calamity (Hardman Holidays, Book 3) Arlan Guthry’s uncluttered world tilts off kilter when the beautiful and enigmatic prestidigitator Alexandra Janowski arrives in town, spinning magic and trouble in her wake as the holiday season approaches.
- The Christmas Vow (Hardman Holidays, Book 4) Sailor Adam Guthry returns home to bury his best friend and his past, only to fall once more for the girl who broke his heart.
- The Christmas Quandary ( (Hardman Holidays, Book 5) In need of a place to recuperate from a work injury, Tom Grove heads home for the holidays. He didn’t plan on his parents acting like lovesick newlyweds, being asked to teach at the school, or falling in love.
Scroll up and get your copy today!