points - Details)
101 ways to bake, grill, and roast―the essential air fryer cookbook
Mixed Berry Muffins? Tuna Zucchini Melts? Spicy Thai Beef Stir-fry? Cooked on an air fryer? Absolutely! This cookbook turns your air fryer into an all-purpose cooking machine. With more than 100 recipes, The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook goes beyond fried foods to give you inspired meals that are baked, grilled, roasted, and more.
With this air fryer cookbook, there’s much to savor:
- Move over french fries―Cook your favorites, indulge in guilty pleasures, and discover new delights you’d never thought to air fry.
- Air fryer 101―You want your air fryer cookbook to show you timing and temps, oil options, and how to choose the best machine for you. Done.
- Tantalize every taste―Choose from a wide range of vegetarian, meat, fish, and poultry meals, including variations on your family’s favorite recipes that adults and kids will love.
Who knew one cooking appliance could do so much so deliciously well? This air fryer cookbook knows―and now you do, too.
From the Publisher
One of many tasty recipes from the book: Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serves 4 // Fry // 380°F // Prep Time: 15 Minutes // Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Cordon bleu is French for “blue ribbon” and is the name of the famous cooking school in Paris. Chicken Cordon Bleu is chicken stuffed with ham and Swiss or Gruyère cheese. It’s a fancy recipe that’s a culinary cinch to make with an air fryer. Bon Appétit!
1. Put the chicken breast fillets on a work surface and gently press them with the palm of your hand to make them a bit thinner. Don’t tear the meat.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ham and cheese. Divide this mixture among the chicken filets. Wrap the chicken around the filling to enclose it, using toothpicks to hold the chicken together.
3. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt, pepper, and marjoram. In another bowl, beat the egg. Spread the breadcrumbs out on a plate.
4. Dip the chicken bundles into the flour mixture, then into the egg, then into the breadcrumbs to coat thoroughly.
5. Put the coated chicken bundles in the air fryer basket and mist with some olive oil.
6. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked to 165°F. Carefully remove the toothpicks and serve.
Calories: 478; Total Fat: 12g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 200mg; Sodium: 575mg; Carbohydrates: 26g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 64g.
4 chicken breast filets, ¼ cup chopped ham
⅓ cup grated Swiss or Gruyere cheese, ¼ cup flour
Pinch of salt, Freshly ground black pepper
½ teaspoon dried marjoram, 1 egg
1 cup panko breadcrumbs, Olive oil for misting