(as of Oct 16,2020 05:51:47 UTC – Details)
Discover How to Tie the Only Knots You’ll Ever Need!
Knowing how to tie knots is an important and useful skill, but some people get overwhelmed.
There are many knots, far too many for the average person to remember them all.
Fortunately, being able to tie a handful of knots is enough to see you through.
The Useful Knots Book is a no-nonsense knot guide on how to tie the 25+ most practical rope knots.
It comes with easy to follow instructions and pictures for tying each of the knots. It also has tips on when to best use each knot.
Get it now.
The Ultimate Knots Guide
- Explanations of common knots and ropes terms
- Easy to follow instructions and clear pictures
- Tips for proper rope care
- Advice on how to choose right knot for the job
- All the fundamental boy scout knots
Learn the 5 Main Types of Knots and When to Use Them
- Stopper Knots
Discover all the Knots You Need
… in this complete knot tying visual guide.
- From basic knots to more advanced ones
- Climbing knots
- Various bowline knots
- Fishing knots
- Boating knots
- Knots for survival
… and more!
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of The Useful Knots Book today and you’ll also receive:
- Survival roping techniques. Learn how to get yourself out of survival situations using nothing but a rope.
- A critical first aid guide including an emergency first aid cheat sheet.
- The useful knots cheat sheet.
- Special report: How to swim 50+ meters underwater.
Learn how to tie the only knots you’ll ever need, because this book has the 25 most practical knots there are!
Get it now.