(as of Oct 11,2020 06:07:48 UTC – Details)
1. If your device has an integrated camera and a microphone, please deactivate it first in the “Device Manager”.
2. If your computer does NOT automatically install the driver, you can download other software driver devices yourself. Such as. “driver booster” or “driver talent”.
3. After the camera is connected to the computer, you can use video detection software such as “AMCAP” to check that the device is working properly.
EASY TO USE
After connecting to the USB interface, the computer automatically installs the driver. After installing the driver, you can use the camera and microphone.
If not available *
1. Please go to the system settings to disable the built-in camera and microphone.
2. When using the web version: Check whether the browser settings allow access to the camera and microphone.
3. Please install the drive yourself.
1 x 1080P Webcam
1 x Manual
Due to the flexible holder, the conference camera is suitable for various notebooks, desktop computers, LCD screens and other monitors. The bottom of the camera is also provided with a spiral hole. You can also mount the camera on a tripod, which is ideal for video conferencing.
(Tripod is not supplied)
LIGHT CORRECTION *
This USB camera has an automatic light correction function with which a clear image can be displayed even in poor lighting conditions
BUILT-IN MICROPHONE *
This PC camera has a built-in microphone for noise reduction. The range can be up to 8 meters.
If the sound is playing, check whether “Listen” is activated in the properties of the audio settings.
COMPREHENSIVE COMPATIBILITY *
This full HD camera is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android and is suitable for most video call applications such as Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, Youtube, Facebook, Webex, Xsplit etc.
★ Plug-and-play & light correction ★: With the USB 2.0 interface, this camera is plug-and-play without the need to install other drivers. The camera also uses autofocus technology so you don’t have to manually determine the clearest conditions.
★ Practical universal bracket ★: Due to the flexible bracket, the conference camera is suitable for various notebooks, desktop computers, LCD screens and other monitors. The bottom of the camera is also provided with a spiral hole. You can also install the camera on a tripod that is great for video conferencing. (Tripod is not supplied)
★ Comprehensive compatibility ★: This Full HD camera is compatible with Windows 7/8/10 / Vista 64-bit and Android TV or the highest version and is suitable for most video call applications such as Skype, Google Hangouts, Youtube, Facebook, Face Time, Xsplit, Mixer, GoReact etc.
★ Built-in microphone ★: The built-in microphone has an automatic noise reduction function that delivers clearer audio data even in noisy environments. You can download video software such as “AMcap” to test the camera, or you can use it to take photos and videos. (If your computer has a built-in camera, disable the built-in camera in Device Manager.)