(as of Oct 08,2020 10:05:43 UTC – Details)
macroscope for the high school biology laboratory dissecting, for students college
√Pixels: 2,000,000 pixels
√Enlarge multiple: 50-1000X
√Video Pixels: 1920*1080P, 1280*720P, 640*480P
√Imaging distance: manual adjustment(3-60mm)
√WIFI connection: 10M(open environment)
√Image format: JPG
√USB Interface Type: USB2.0
√Power supply: USB (5V DC)
√Video Format: MP4/AVI
√Dynamic Frames: 15f/s under 600 LUX Brightness
How to use?
WIFI connection for Android and IOS;
1. Download the software on the user manual from Google Play or APP Store;
2. Long press power button to turn on the microscope;
3. Connect the wifi (no password) which emits from the microscope;
4. Run the app and it is easy to use.
The USB connection on PC or Laptop
Please kindly understand the device’s button can not be used when using with pc.
For Windows system
1. Download the app from link: https://ttakmly.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Smart-Camera.zip , and install it in your PC;
2. Connect the microscope to your computer;
3. Long press the power button to turn on the microscope;
4. Run the app and it is ready to go.
For MAC system
1. Turn on the microscope and connect it to MAC terminal through the data cable;
2. Open the “Photo Booth” software in the Apple App;
3. Click on the Camera and select the GENERAL-UVC#2(default).
App Provided: Optional software for IOS, Android, Windows 7 8 10 XP, OS X. Can work with all smartphone like iPhone and Samsung, windows Computer Tablet and Macbook.
Magnification & High Definition: 2 million pixels, 1080P HD picture quality, 50x-1000x magnification can meet your daily needs. Built-in 8 Dimmable LEDs provide enough illuminance when working, greatly guarantee the clarity of the picture quality.
Easy to Carry: It is very easy to charge and the charge lasts for a long time. It makes for a very useful and fun tool to always have with you in the outdoors. You can enjoy the portable mini pocket microscope on your nature hikes.
A Funny Tool: This is definitely a very interesting thing for parents, adults, teachers, students, kids, children, collectors, testers, electronics’ repair folks, and inquisitive folks who interested in exploring the microscopic world. Not suitable for professional serious biologists!
Not only a Microscope: More than a microscope, it is a camera, It can not only zoom in but also take photos and record videos. The ability to take video and still photos is amazing. It’s really useful when documenting plant phases throughout their lifecycle.